- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon soft Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 egg
8 Ounces Mascarpone Cheese (replace Mascarpone cheese with Coconut Cream for this recipe to be paleo)
1/3 cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Soften the coconut oil.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut oil, sugar, and egg together until a dough forms.
- Once the pastry dough is made, break it into 4 equal sections. Squish the pastry dough in the round tart shapes, covering the base and sides with an even thick layer, making sure there are no wholes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ᵒF (200ᵒC).
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to cover each bake form. Fill them with beans or another suitable weight and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the beans and paper and bake for 3 minutes more.
- Allow the pastry shells to cool before taking them out of their cases with the help of a knife.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, honey, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Wash the berries and fruit that you’re using. Cut the bigger fruit into shapes that will fit your pastry boats. Be creative!
- Fill the cooled pastry shells with the cheese mixture.
- Decorate the tarts with fruit