1 cup Almonds
½ cup dates
1 cup raw cashew butter
1/3 cup coconut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup water
¼ cup coconut milk (thick cream)
Pinch of salt
- Mix the dates and almonds together in mixer. You want it to be crubly
- Take out of the mixer and squeeze together in bake vorm
- Mix the cashew butter, coconut butter, vanilla extract and together. Pulse a few times and spread a thick layer over the crust. Put in freezer of fridge
- Combine Sugar and water heat on stove after a few minutes add the coconut cream and a pinch of salt. Let the caramel simmer 15 minuter or until desired consistency.
- Take the crust out of fridge and poor the caramel on top.
- Let cool down or enjoy immediately!!